1. I am using good ergonomics at my workstation, but I still feel pain and stiffness in my shoulders and neck by the end of the day. Why?
2. I sometimes feel a slight burning sensation, without the heat, in my arms after I have spent alot of time working at my computer. What’s going on?
3. I find myself wanting to slouch as the day goes on. What can I do to minimize this effect?
4. What’s wrong with curling my leg under me as I sit at my workstation, if this is a comfortable position for me to work in?
5. I try to follow the principles of good posture but what do I do when I sit in my car? My car seat does not allow me to sit up perfectly straight.
6. I do not work in a job that requires repetitive movements, but I have developed the pain of a repetitive strain injury anyway. What gives?
7. I have heard that taking Vitamin B6 can be helpful for reducing symptoms of a repetitive strain injury. Is that true?
8. What about nutrition when trying to recover from repetitive strain injuries?
9. I have some old injuries and old scars. What effects are these having on my repetitive strain injuries?
10. My doctor has prescribed the use of a splint that I am supposed to wear over night. But, I don’t feel that it is helping reduce my overall symptoms. What should I do?